Monday, December 14, 2009

News: CUDI AIN'T GOING TO COURT YALL!!!


If you didn't know Friday night Kid Cudi punched a fan in the face for throwing a wallet on the stage (Video posted below) & well ... he ended up hitting the wrong person, some say but with the quote. He obviously didn't. He hit a guy named Michael Sharpe, who apparently threw the wallet on stage because "it didn't belong to him" Uh huh .. yeah right anyways. Cudi's "bitch i'm from CLEVELAND" ass jumped off stage & punched him. (Which had me laughing for about a GOOD 15 MINUTES.) Michael has released a quote letting fans know, he will NOT be pressing chargers, BUT .. "I'm not upset, I'm not going to be that person. I just want to meet him and be like 'I'm the guy you punched.' I'm not going to press charges." If I was cudi, i'd take him up on that offer before dude does anything stupid. IM JUST SAYIN.

There is no sound but as you can see .... dude took off his earpiece as if he were Shaniqua down on Crenshaw & flew off the stage as if he was Tinkerbell or something .... lmfao. & All I heard in my head when he flew off the stage was "BITCH IM FROM CLEVELAND" lmfaooooo, you GO CUDI, YOU GO!!

No comments: