Wednesday, December 2, 2009

News: Tiger Woods voicemail to his jumpoff LEAKS!


Okay, so I really have NOT been following this Tiger Woods story because ... I don't dig Tiger like that. Hell I don't even like golf like that but, this story is getting so crazy I have to laugh. The dude cheated & now all these crazy stories are coming out that his wife beat him ... he's seriously ill .. blah blah. If his wife DID beat him, I wanna see the bruises & what not because a broad can hit a dude & still get away with it. So yeah .. forget that. Anyways, this happens to be a voicemail Tiger left one of his jumpoffs, Jaimee Grubb. Ex-reality hoe, looking for a way to get some fame, You know how the story goes. This is what is being said in the video above:
  • Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. Just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.  

No comments: